SuperSingles-n-Doubles 2014 Requires Microsoft Excel
Click here to download demo. (May take several minutes depending on your connection speed.) And you can also look at the instructions here if you wish. Demos have limited modules and capacities but otherwise are functional.
This specialized bowling software product handles large singles tournaments and large doubles tournaments. It requires Microsoft Excel, version 2007 or later. Depending on which modules you purchase this product can:
- Handle up to 4012 entries. For doubles, that means up to 8024 bowlers.
- Score tournaments by scratch or handicap.
- Handle scratch and handicap side pots.
- Handle scratch and handicap brackets with optional modules that can handle up to 1,000 brackets entrants (i.e. singles or doubles pairs) who may bowl in up to 150 brackets in each of 4 brackets sets (handicap, scratch, second chance handicap, second chance scratch) for a total of 600 brackets and a total of 4,800 brackets entries.
- Handle marathon tournaments where bowlers come back repeatedly and bowl numerous games, often spanning several days or weekends. It will keep track of how many games each bowler has bowled in such events and keep track of their running scratch and/or handicap average for the tournament. It can track up to 114 games.
- Handle Mulligan events where the lowest score of 4 games is automatically thrown out.
SSnD Special (Basic configuration with hdcp brackets for delivery outside California)
Includes the base data entry module, standard sorting, and handicap brackets for games 1, 2, and 3, all at a special price
SSnD Special - CA (Basic configuration with hdcp brackets for California residents)
Questions? Please call us at 530-306-6370